11 June 2020

Short local spin on the Specialized Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo

Well the forecast was rain all day again today but it was looking drier out the window so I donned my Goretex jacket and headed out for a local spin. I did not really have a route planned as such so just made it up as went along. Anything off road with no gravel is very muddy and wet now so no more dust flying up! The tracks and roads were very quiet for a change with very few people out and about, in fact it was beautiful and quiet. Approx 12 miles into the ride the sun even tried to come out and that warmed me up nicely as I had a massive headwind all the way up the climb from the Croxdale Estate up to Brawns Den, Brandon. Once I crossed the little bridge before the short steep climb to Broompark picnic area the rear tyre felt soft. At the top I could hear air coming out and Stans was bubbling through so jumped back on to see if you reseal. When I reached Baxsters Farm junction it seemed to have sealed so whipped the pump out and put some air back in. From there it was road sections back home just in case. All in just under 21 miles with 1400ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps, enjoy and hope fully more soon - (probably not tomorrow -Friday and Saturday as its looking like a complete wash out!)




























No comments:

Post a Comment