23 June 2020

Local spin down to Durham then a wander from there on the Spec Creo SL

Todays ride was running late as I forgot to charge the bike up from the last ride! so I gave it an hour or so to top it up for a short spin. I also forgot my water bottle which was not a good thing considering it was 20 degrees by the time I got back home. The weather was windy, cloudy, sunny, overcast, a good old mix really. The trails have started to dry up nicely again but I have fitted my new Ass Saver just in case. It was a mixed route taking in loads of local trails in and around Durham City centre. There was hardly a sole out and about which made the 18 miles very enjoyable. Below are quite a few snaps from ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -




Have gone bust, closed their doors this week.












Has reopened yesterday but no toilets, no café , no shop etc etc





























Very warm at the end of the ride


No comments:

Post a Comment