17 September 2019

Sunny local mixed gravel and country lane ride

Well it was about time I dragged the bike and myself back out again for a local spin. The sun was shinning and the wind was blowing gently. I headed along the old railway line to Bishop. I then rode through the market place and up the big hill to pick up the old railway line to Spenny. The lines are bone dry and very dusty at the mo. There was not that many people out and about either. Once at Spenny I went through and out of the town centre and straight towards Hett village. I went through Hett and come out at Croxdale then along the river banks / under the viaduct and back up the hill to join back onto the Broom Park to Bishop line. The bike went well but I just did not have the power or energy in the legs for some reason. When I had a tailwind and the sun was on me I felt great and I did pick up a little nearer to the end. Below are a few snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon -





















No comments:

Post a Comment