9 September 2019

Holiday up in Peebles - Glentress Part 3

 
I managed to do the top Green, Blue, Red and 1/2 the Blue again during our Hols. I did not have time for the Black, the weather not great and there was large diversions on the Black and I defo did not want to do it on the Synpase. It is the first time that I did not manage to ride the Red at Innerleithen as well. Again I would have struggled to get the Synpase around and there was big diversions on the Red route as well. The next time I will defo do Innerleithen Red and Glentress Black. We really lost a day going up and a day coming back so only left us the few days in between. Wanted to stay longer but the accommodation was booked either side of our stay. Anyway more photos below inc a video clip and the final Blog Part 4 to follow tomorrow -













 

























No comments:

Post a Comment