8 September 2019

Holiday up in Peebles - Glentress Part 2

 
As you can see in the photos we took all three E bikes for the holiday. Angus and Arran was on the Cube Mtb's and I was on my Cannondale Synapse Neo 1. After our holiday in April Glentress trails were very rough going and I thought I would really struggle of the Dale, no suspension, drop bars, 30t cassette and 2" tyres! so I had planned on mainly fire roads meeting up the boyos here and there. The section from the bottom to Buzzards Nest was ok. The top green was fantastic and very fast flowing. I did not have any real problems on the Blue but had to take it more steady on the downhill sections. The Red I was more concerned about but apart from a couple of single track downhill parts it was ok. The Red did have two massive diversions on so was not the normal full route. Yes I was way slower than I would have normally been but the trails were less rough and most of the massive puddles have been drained. Again more pics below and Part 3 & 4 to follow asap. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment