22 September 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - Ritchey Mtb SPD replacement cleats

I bought these as part of the order from Merlin Cycles with the Cannondale water bottles. They were too cheap to turn down, in fact I should have bought a couple of pairs. All our bikes are fitted with Ritchey pedals so they were always going to come in handy. The cleats on my older mtb Sidi's are starting to get worn and I wanted to keep the shoes for muddier rides so fitted these new cleats onto my new mtb Sidi's (for no muddy rides!). The cleats last along time as long as you don't do too much walking in them on hard surfaces. They are easy to fit, 2no x 4mm allen bolts per cleat. I put loads of copper slip in the threaded plate on the shoe and on the threads of the bolts, so when you come to replace / remove the cleats / bolts they should come out easy!
RRP £19.99 and I paid £7.75

Manufacturers Blurb - Replacement cleats for Ritchey V4 mountain pedals
  • Mounting screws are included
  • PRD11149




  •  


     
    and some old ones on my Northwave winter boots

    No comments:

    Post a Comment