15 September 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - Cannondale Retro & Diagonal Logo Water bottles 600 & 750ml


For some reason I have bought a lot of new water bottles this year, not sure why as they normally last me a long time. These were a tip off from Ian Dunn and are very good value compared to the rrp. I have not used Cannondale water bottles before due to the very high rrp but have looked at them in many shops and could see they were very good quality and that was probably part of the reason for the rrp. When Merlin and a few other dealers were flogging them off I bought two 600ml and two 750ml in both diagonal and classic prints. I have been using the 600ml on and off for the last few months and had no problems. They fit my bottles cages spot on and are easy to wash and fill. The mouth piece is better quality than the cheapo bottles you get but still does the same thing, releases the fluid into your month.
They come in various colours from, clear, black and green.

RRP £10.99 750ml each & £9.99 600ml each, I paid £9.47 for two of each! from Merlin Cycles

Manufacturers Blurb -
  • High flow
  • Lockable Actuator nozzle
  • BPA free
  • Dishwasher safe











  •  
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment