22 May 2019

Spring clean the Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 & Mason Bokeh


After a few jobs around the house this morning I was waiting for a delivery for Arran. The sun was out so decided to give the Synapse Neo a wash and spring clean. Check over all the nuts / bolts etc and lube the drivetrain. Gave it a full resin polish and the glitter paint job is gleaming. Once finished that I looked at the Mason and that had not been washed since it was last out, so I dragged that out and gave it a full spring clean, polish, pumped the tyres up, degreased the drive train and lubed it up. I also decided to swap the Ritchey pedals over on the bikes. I also fitted a spare second bottle cage to Mason as I must have pinched it for the Synapse. I also fitted a new tool bottle with a second spare tube and some Co2, charged up the Di2 and she is ready to rock and roll again on the gravel.

















No comments:

Post a Comment