29 May 2019

A sunny then Clody Gravel / Tarmac local loop on the Cannondale Synapse Neo E

After a couple of days away it was time to get a few more miles in on the bike. The forecast was very hit n miss but was up at 6am and the sun was shinning so got myself and the bike ready for the off. I was feeling tired so wanted to do an easy flattish route. I headed off down the cycle lane to Chester Le Street then around the riverside track. I then picked up the cycle lane again at the market place and headed out towards Birtley to pick up the C2C old railway line to Consett. It was warm in the sunny sheltered sections but had canny headwind which was not very pleasant. The line was nice and quiet. Once at the Consett junction I was going to head further up the Waskerley but it had clouded over and was real cold, 9 degrees on the Garmin! so I turned left and took the old railway line back to Baxters Farm then back home. Enjoy the few snaps below and hopefully more soon -






























No comments:

Post a Comment