21 May 2019

Lovely local Sunny / Cloudy spin on the Cannondale Synapse Neo

The morning started off lovely and sunny but I soon discovered there was a chilling wind. I did not have a set route in mind but wanted to head towards the Waskerley. I took the back roads / lanes all the way up to the Waskerly and then joined onto the Waskerley Way down to the Consett junction, turned right then the old line all the way down to Baxters Farm then back home. As you can see in the photos it was sunny / cloudy all the time. Lanchester must have had flash flooding last night as the lines were soaking wet and you could see where the streams of water had been. There was loads of loose gravel and silty puddles left which made it tough going with the 32c wtb tyres. I climbed nearly 3000ft and my legs can feel it. Enjoy the snaps and hopefully more soon -





Chipping season soon!






Just a headwind and sheep to keep me entertained

















Trying out my new Cannondale water bottles













No comments:

Post a Comment