16 May 2019

Early morning sunny spin down to Down and back on the Synapse Neo E

Today is the last of the sun for up here in County Durham so I was up early, as ever so decided to have a steady short spin down to Durham, around Durham / Maiden Castle / trod then back home via Frankland Farm / Brasside. It was a lot cooler today but still sunny. In the shade it was real cool down in Durham but it was just after 7am! The trails were busy with students running about all over the place. I was also nearly knocked off my bike coming out of Newton Hall. Its the closest shave I have had for a very long time. The women seen me and instead of slowing down she went even faster and actually swung the car out and aimed straight at me! There are some crazy drivers out there. The rest of the ride was lovely and quiet in comparison to the near miss.
Below are a few snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon -























No comments:

Post a Comment