16 March 2019

Weekley catch up

The winds in County Durham have been blowing at near gale force strength every day this week. I did manage a 3 hour hike on Thursday but the wind nearly killed my lungs off!
Today it is lashing rain and gale force winds yet again. That was after waking to an inch of snow! I have been in the man cave stripping down and charging Angus's e mtb ready for the Redcar Beach XC race tomorrow. If its not blowing a near gale I will hopefully give it a go. If I mange the full race duration that is another matter.




Also last Sunday we had a trip up to the Toon as it was lashing down and windy. I got Issue 16 of Cranked Magazine from WH Smiths and also a new jacket from Cycle Surgery. I have been looking for a jacket for sometime now. I did buy an Altura one from Evans but that went back as I did not like the material and the cut was not right on my body. The Newcastle shop within Cotswolds was having a clear out and found this one in the sale. It fits like a treat and tested it out this week on a muddy and windy ride, no problems at all.
More will follow in a Fresh Goods Sunday after a few more rides.


No comments:

Post a Comment