12 March 2019

Todays very wet, windy, snowy gravel / country lane ride on the Synapse Neo

I was working in the north of the county so decided to try the Neo E bike up the old railway line / C2C to Parkhead. I must have had a bump to the head as it was 20+ mph headwind, getting darker the higher I was climbing and there was not sole oot n aboot. Once I reached the last car park before heading over the moor section I could hardly stand up, the snow was blasting straight into my face and it was 1.9 degrees! That was enough for me so I dropped onto the tarmac road with a massive tailwind and hit nearly 50mph dropping down towards Castleside / A68. The further down I was getting the roads were bone dry with no rain or wind so headed to Lanchester via country back lanes to then pick up the old line back up to Consett. The bike is going well, rear mech cable tension needs a 1/2 turn on the barrel but the Bosch 6A Fast Charger has stopped working after using 5-6 times! back onto the faithfully slow 2A charger. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -





































No comments:

Post a Comment