14 February 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - Storck Bib Winter Tight Comp

I have never really been a big spender on cycling clothing apart from Sidi shoes but even then I don't buy them unless there is around 40% off. I always use Endura tights but these were in the sale a while ago and have been in the cupboard ever since. Angus was wearing some of my old Endura's but he split them! so found these. They are slightly too big for me anyway so Angus is now using them. He has worn them on ever ride he has done over the last couple of months including some rides where the temperature has been around minus -8 degrees. I have asked him a few times if he had cold legs as my thighs were burning with the icy wind and the response I get "my legs are lovely and warm". He also said they are very comfortable to wear and soft on the skin. He has no problems with the insert pad and cannot rate them enough. Not bad for free eh son! There are loads of panels on them and different types of material and look very posh and techy. I can see why the rrp was £175! They also come in a box but I must have chucked it out before taking a photo.
Manufacturers blurb - COMBITECH Bib tight with ultra-ergonomic cut. Proportional, anti-bacterial, hand sewn premium Padding. 100% windproof and water repellent elements in exposed areas. Double layered areas with Everdry®. AA+ Premium Material with enhanced Functionality, due to build in semi-compression effect.
14426 // S-XXL
RRP £175 I paid £68










 

No comments:

Post a Comment