24 February 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - Hope Technology Pullover Hoodie - Charcoal

When we were over in the lakes I decided I would like a new jumper / hoodie. I looked at some Fox ones and a few others from some walking shops but ended up buying this Hope Tech one from Biketreks in Ambleside. The thickness / quality of the material made my mind up. I did see them on Inspiral Cycles website a few months ago and noticed the comment about slim fitting and size up. Well they are defo on the slim jim side of fitting despite the "standard fitting" on Hope's website. It is lovely and warm / soft to wear and hopefully should wash well. The hood is big enough even for my fat head! the only downside is the front pouch pocket. It is not very deep and stuff tends to fall out very easily. The rrp is steep but it is made in the UK but £49.99 would make it a more eye catching price.
RRP £55 and I paid £55 (I was going to use my bonus points that I had earned but they had expired!)

Manufacturer's blurb - We're proud to make all our components in the UK so why not make our clothing here as well?
Well we've started the ball rolling with our new pullover hoodie which has cotton woven in Leicester and is sewn together in London.
Fabric - 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
Fabric weight - 330g
Note these are standard fitting  LINK








 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment