16 February 2019

Early Saturday morning local offroad spin on the Cube E Mtb

I was wake early so decided to go for an early morning spin, I had to wake Angus up as he had to be at work for 7.45am so was out the door before him. The forecast was looking good with no rain, warmish temperature but the wind was a lot stronger today. My route took me on a variety of terrains and I found plenty of mud as well. The bike was faultless and I was going well apart from some pain in the right knee near the end. I have had it for a while now and is not going away. Below are loads of sunny and overcast snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon -
PS- if you are not running tubeless off road then take plenty of spare inner tubes as ever hawthorn bush in Co Durham has been whacked to death!




























































No comments:

Post a Comment