28 February 2019

Another local road loop on the Cannondale Synapse Neo E Bike

Yesterday was the last day of the heat wave in Co Durham so it was a shame not to waste it. I took the new Neo 1 E road bike back out again for another local spin. This will be my fourth ride on it now and starting to get used to the motor / power / settings. The motor is a lot quieter than the performance cx line version but the Dura Ace disc brakes and squealing like pigs being strangled!  It is by far the worse noise I have had on any disc brake system. I also need to check the pressure in the front tyre as sometimes the front end seems a little harsh on my wrists / palms. The forks have no rake / curve in them so don't think that helps any. Todays loop was longer than Tuesdays, taking in nearly 200ft of climbing. Below are more sunny snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon -























No comments:

Post a Comment