17 February 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - High 5 Water Bottle 500ml

Not the most interesting part of cycling but a vital one. I have used many different manufacturers, shapes and different sized bottles over my 30+ years cycling, some good some not so good. I have had ones that fly straight out of cages, one that leak out of the spout, ones that go mouldy straight away etc. The High 5 bottles have been our favourite for many years now and are excellent value for money, the spouts never leak, they don't go mouldy etc. I have used them in 500ml and 750ml sizes. The design has never really changed that much over the years thank god. I also like that they are clear so you can see how much go go juice you have left and can judge it on how many miles you have left to go. They do discolour over time with the liquids you have in them but I have some that must be well past there expiry but going strong. Shop around for deals -
RRP £3.50 and I paid £1.80
Manufactures Blurb - Professional quality drinks bottle with fast flow pull nipple.
  • Wide screw top for easy pouring of powder into bottle.
  • Leak proof top, food grade plastic and dishwasher safe.
  • BPA free
  • Calibrated in ml.






  • No comments:

    Post a Comment