3 February 2022

A dry and warmish spin through to Bishop n back along the old railway line

 


Apologies for the lack of blogs over the last few weeks but the plasterer finally turned up at Angus's house and plastered the utility room out. From there it has been none stop for me with every spare hour I had working. Well its finished apart from a couple of small jobs. I will post a blog with some photos just to show you what a difference can be achieved in such a small area. 
The weather has been very dry and warm here but the wind has been unreal. Today was the first time I have managed to get out on the bike for a short spin. The lines are bone dry and running very fast. I set off from Meadowfield to Bishop along the old line. The council have been down and cut back all the fallen trees along this stretch and they have done a cracking job. There was quiet a few others users and about inc some real deaf people who cannot hear my bell or me shouting excuse me! The sun did try and get out a couple of times but it was mainly cloudy and overcast. I had a headwind on the way to Bishop and a tailwind back. The Garmin was reading around 7 degrees. All in 17.5 miles in 1hr 16 mins. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon-  





No comments:

Post a Comment