8 February 2022

A cool and cloudy local road ride around Tow Law way

 


After no cycling at the weekend and a day in the van yesterday driving nearly all day it was time to get out and spin my legs again. The weather was ok, dry but overcast and cloudy and no ice today unlike yesterdays roads. The wind has finally died down to around 15mph instead of the 40-50mph it has been for the last few days. I took my Creo e bike out which is set up for the road and it was flying unlike me. It felt I was using middle power more than normal and used max power on a couple of steep sections on a few climbs. Its time to get some more miles/ fitness back again! Shorter loop today with less climbing but still managed 27.5miles with 2500ft of climbing. Below are a few photos from the ride and a short video clip at the bottom. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 











No comments:

Post a Comment