5 November 2021

Disastrous early morning ride and a delivery of Shimano L03A disc brake pads!

 


After a bad nights sleep and a busy day planned for today I was up early but tired, checked the forecast - dry, windy and around 5 degrees. Got changed and dragged the freshly washed e mtb out for my normal spin down to Durham. It did not feel that warm and descending down to Durham the heavens opened. I did not have my Goretex jacket on so spun around and headed back home. The Garmin had dropped to 0.7 degrees as well. On the way back it dried up again and the temperature shot back up so did a very muddy loop over the chicken farm woods. The bike is more dirty now than when I washed it yesterday! and I could not find my new Exposure Sirius light for my helmet either before I went out so that was that. All in just over 9 miles in 46 mins and just over 400ft of climbing. Below are a couple of snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 





And the last delivery of the week - Shimano rocky horse poo L03A disc brake pads


No comments:

Post a Comment