4 August 2021

The two Transmitters road route (Pontop Pike & Burnhope)

 


Another early morning ride but on the road bike this time. The sun was blazing away right from the start with the temperature hovering around 11 degrees. I did one of my usual routes dropping down to Chester Le Street then up to the transmitter at  Pontop Pike. From there I cross over to the transmitter at Burnhope and then drop down to Waldridge / Chester Moor and back home. I mainly use back roads / country lanes where I can but some interlinking main roads was very busy with speeding cars. By the time I got back the Garmin was reading 17 degrees and no wind. All in just under 30 miles with an average speed 15.1mph and climbed 2000ft. Below are a few snaps from the sunny loop, enjoy and hopefully more soon before all the rain starts for five days. 








Oh dear must have a small hole / cut in the rear tyre, Stans had been spraying out



No comments:

Post a Comment