21 June 2019

Weekly Catch up and local gravel ride and some fresh goodies.

The weather has been better this week with a lot less rain! I managed a 2 1/2 hour walk yesterday and out for a spin on the bike today. It was sunny / cloudy / sunny the whole ride with a very strong breeze in places. It was only a short local mainly gravel loop with a couple of old railway lines in. The roads and lines were quiet, I think everybody who does not have kids have gone away on holiday. Below are a few snaps from the ride and some photos of some new goodies that have landed this week as well.


















I am still having problems with the WTB tubeless tyres on my Cannondale Synapse Neo bike. I replaced the rear with a brand new one after the first one leaked sealant then blew up of its own accord. The second tyre leaked air all the time but I gave it another week and its losing less air but there is more sealant coming through the sidewalls! (see photos below). So I decided  to order another 700 x 32c tubeless tyre- Maxxis this time so we will see that that is as crap as WTB tyres.
The new Smudge painting as landed this week and ready to hang. If you are around my age then you will recognise the bike straight away - Raleigh Burner!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment