28 June 2019

Local sunny, hot & windy road ride on the Neo E Bike

More sun today but also more wind and more heat. Again my legs felt empty and I was struggling, not sure why but I will keep plugging away. The Garmin topped out at around 25 degrees! Some of the roads were way more busier than the other day, everyone was dashing home in the heat. I think the heat must have gone to their heads as well as some of the passing was very close to say the least. Once I was onto the  back country lanes it was back to normal for me! Below are a few snaps for the ride and hopefully more soon. Oh and I also got a three hour hike is yesterday as well. Tomorrow is going to be our heat wave in Co Durham then back to normal cloud etc on Sunday.








 
More leakage from the WTB tyres! they are going to have to go back.
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment