9 June 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - Lifeline Alloy Presta Valve Caps

I was placing an order with Wiggle and these popped up at the bottom of the page I was looking at so dropped them into the basket. I was really after any alloy valve caps especially black ones as nearly all my spare caps are black to start with. Anyway time to bling up the Vision wheels on my Cannondale Synapse Neo. They do what they say on the tin as they saying goes. Did easy to fit and do look little bling close up in the sun.
RRP £2.49 and I paid £1.90

Manufacturers Blurb - These LifeLine alloy valve caps may be small, but they can sure pimp up your wheels. With a variety of colours to match any bike colour scheme, they are extremely lightweight, attractive and apart from looking good, protect your inner tube valve.







Plenty spares inc yellow conti ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment