16 June 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - LifeLine Rubber Frame Protectors

I added these into my Wiggle order the other week as I am sick of losing the Sram frame protectors when lifting the bikes in and out of the van. I find them lying in the van, on the drive etc. The wrap protectors take a little longer to fit but once in place a they don't slide up and down the cable out of place or b they drop off and you lose them! They come in various colours to suit your bike and are excellent value for money. The wraps also do what they say on the tin, protect you frame from the cable rubbing up against it. If I order from Wiggle again I will add anther packet of then (4 in ach pack) if they get the black ones back in stock.
RRP £2.99 and I paid £1.40

Manufacturers blurb - The LifeLine Rubber Frame Protector is perfect for riders who want to save their frames and ears from cable rub and vibration. Available in a range of colours to match cable & bike colour the LifeLine Rubber Frame Protector helps keep frames pristine.

  • Available in 5 colours (black sold out!)
  • Sold as a pack of 4
  • Compatible with 4mm gear & 5mm brake cable outer
  •  
     



     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment