19 July 2024

Well we have finally got some sun and heat in Co Durham - local gravel ride

 


After last weekends complete wash out and some heavy rain at the start of the week we have had a couple of days where the sun has finally come out and said hello. I have had a very busy week with one  thing or another but today I finally managed to get out on my bike for a short spin. I parked up at Annfield Plain and dropped straight onto the C2C old railway line and headed up towards Parkhead. After battling into a strong headwind for 10 miles I turned and headed back down. The temperature was over 28 degrees on my Garmin by the end but did not feel too hot due to the very strong wind. I took my Spec Creo 2 gravel and had no problems with it. The bike is going well after all the initial tweaks and adjustments. There was a few others out but not that many. Below are a few snaps and a short video clip from the ride. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 










No comments:

Post a Comment