25 July 2024

A more steady spin around my regular Croxdale, Brandon, Bishop, Spennymoor loop

 


Another day and back out on the bike again. This time the same route as i did two rides ago. I was going to do the loop in the opposite direction to mix it up but ended up going around it in the same direction. This time I took my Creo 1 gravel instead of my Creo 2 gravel bike. I took it steadier today and took a few more photos. Again the lines were mainly dry with the weather being overcast and cloudy with the odd sunny minute spell. The wind has increased putting a sting in my legs on the climbs. Again hardly anybody else out n about, all the better for me! This time I was 4.5 minutes slower but more enjoyable! Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 












No comments:

Post a Comment