24 July 2024

Fresh Goodies - Specialized Fast Trak S Works tyres, Stans No Tubes Sealant Injector V2 & USE Ultimate Duro Carbon Seatpost.

 


First up is a pair of new Specialized Fast Trak S Works tyres 29" x 2.2" for my Creo 2 gravel bike. I was not really after a pair but my Regenade S Works tyre on the back is starting to show signs of wear down the middle. I had to get a pair as it was buy one get one free! RRP £90 and I paid £45 from Infinity Cycles 


Next up is the updated version 2 Stans No Tubes Sealant injector. I have been using the original version for many years and the new version is a massive improvement in several ways. RRP £14.00 and I paid £11.99 inc next day delivery from Tweeks Cycles 



Last but not least another USE Ultimate Engineering seatpost - Duro Carbon 400mm x 27.2mm with 10mm layback version. The same one I have fitted on my Creo 2 gravel bike. This is to replace my Sumo Ti 350mm model on my Creo 1 gravel bike. RRP £79.99 and I paid £64.00 inc next day delivery from Tweeks Cycles 




More on all of these Fresh Goodies in up coming Fresh Goods Sunday Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment