11 March 2023

Singletrack Magazine Issue 1 Spring 2001 (to 100) & The Ride Journal Issue 1 (to 10)

 


Following from my last blog I thought I would have a look through my bookcase in the office and yes I have found Issue 1 of Singletrack Magazine dating back 12 years ago. I have checked and I have every copy from 1 to 100! Check out the cover price of mag then - £2.95 and a yearly subscription was £12 inc the p&p. I am sure I bought this from Keswick Mountain Bikes over in Keswick at the time which has now been bought out by BikeTreks. 
One day if I am skint I might sell my bundle of editions, wonder how much I would get from them? 




Pace RC31 forks £169 rrp! 


And the special edition 100 cover artwork



And back onto what I was looking for in the first place my first issue of The Ride Journal, copy 403 of 1000. I am sure I might have every issue released, 1-10? again might be a rainy day sell in the future. 





Should get them framed, its wall art! 

Bloody good read over the years it was going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment