7 March 2023

Fresh Goodies - Gorewear Endure, Berghaus M Stormcloud Prime Insulated Jackets. Fitted Silca Mini Pump

 


On Saturday my new Gorewear Cycling jacket landed from Wiggle. I need to open it up and try it on. Angus took my last Gorewear Fluro yellow jacket for his running and did not return it! 



Also when we were at Team Valley a couple of weekends ago I bought new new outdoor jacket from Go Outdoors. I have full rainproof jackets, showerproof jackets, and insulated jackets but not one that is both so I bought this Berghaus M Stormcloud Prime Insulated jacket. I used it during my hike yesterday as it was freezing cold with the wind and forecast rain. Well it was warm enough with the cold wind but never tested out how waterproof it was! More on this in an up coming Fresh Goods Sundays after more use. 



And finally I managed to find the time to fit my new Silca mini pump. I was going to fit it to my Specialized Creo gravel bike but thought it would be better on my Trek Procailber as the tyres have bigger air volume, lets hope I don't need to use it very often! Again more on this in an up coming Fresh Goods Sunday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment