19 March 2023

Back out for a spin down to Durham and Maiden Castle n back

 


Apologies for no blogs this week but me and Jane have been away on a break for six days, more on this is an up coming blog. Anyway todays ride has been my first ride in quite a few days and my legs were not feeling it at the start so I decided to take out my Cube e mtb. I dropped down into Durham in the lovely sun but still nippy. I loop around the river banks before heading over to Maiden Castle for a loop before going up The Trod. By now my legs had warmed up and was feeling a little better. Back down to Durham around the river banks before heading for home via Frankland The Sands & The Carrs. The weather was fantastic and the temperature went from 3.5 degrees to 7.5 degrees. The tracks n trails were wet and muddy with some puddles but it all adds to the fun. Just as well I had my new mudguards fitted. More on the rear guard in this weeks Fresh Goods Sunday. All in just under 16 miles in 1hr 23 min with 750ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon - 



















No comments:

Post a Comment