20 May 2021

MTB loop down to Durham, Maiden Castle, The Trod n back home

 


Yet again woke up to some lovely sunshine so I hoped on the Cube E mtb for an early morning spin. Just my usual loop down to Durham, over to Maiden Castle, up The Trod, back into Durham then home via Frankland / The Sands. The sun shone the whole time and was warm'ish again but a stiff cool wind in places. The trails were wet and muddy after yesterday afternoons / last nights rain. There was quiet a few others out and about early doors enjoying the good weather before the forecasted rain starts at midday and ends 6am on Saturday! I will see what it is like tomorrow before I plan a ride. Below are a few snaps from the 15 mile loop, 1hr 14min with 800ft of climbing. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 





















Time to wash, dry, charge and lube the bikes up I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment