4 April 2021

Easter Sunday early morning spin down to Durham n back

 


What a lovely day again today, woke up at 6am and he sun started blazing through the window by 6.30am so I got dressed and took the Cube E mtb out for a local spin. There was a heavy overnight frost and the grass was pure white in most places. By the time I dropped down to Durham the Garmin dropped to minus -2.5 degrees! I could not feel the cold as it was lovely and sunny with no wind for a change. The tracks and trails were lovely and quiet with not any people out and about at 7am on Easter Sunday! I did my normal loop but also took in Houghall woods which has started drying up lovely apart from the steep central climb. All in I covered just under 17 miles in 1hr 27mins with just under a 1000ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon inc Fresh Goods Sunday @ 4pm. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment