13 March 2021

Sunny Friday Local 43 mile Road Ride

 


I had the day off yesterday so I got the bike ready on Thursday night for a spin out. The forecast was looking good with some overnight frost and country back lanes were very icy / white with frost. I had a rough route in mind but this changes a hundred times during the ride. The wind had died down but still very strong in exposed sections. The sun was out which made a huge difference. The Garmin started off at 0.9 degrees and arrived home at 8.6 degrees. I fitted the extender battery just in case and just as well as I used 123% battery from the 150%. I will have to keep an eye on that as my blue Creo never uses as much battery as that covering the same distance but is was very windy and I climbed 4100ft over the 43 miles, but even so. Below are a few snaps from ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 




















No comments:

Post a Comment