19 March 2021

A quick spin along the old railway to Bishop n back from Meadowfield


Todays ride was a rather damp one. I had to go to Meadowfield this morning so popped a bike and my kit in the back of the van and went for a short spin afterwards. It was very heavy / soaking type of drizzle which made the line wet and muddy. On the outward leg to Bishop it had dried up at Willington and it was quite pleasant but by the time I reached Bishop it was raining again. There was still quite a few dog walkers and hikers out but no more cyclists. It was quite refreshing heading back to Meadowfield with the rain dripping off my helmet and running into my face with the headwind. All in just over 17 miles with 420ft of climbing. Below are a few damp snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 








This gallery has been closed more than what it has been open. 

Scaffolding & hoarding has been removed from the front of the Spanish Gallery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment