19 February 2021

A local spin on the Gravel bike down to \Durham / Maiden Castle n back + Fresh Goodies

 


With the snow and ice gone now the trails / tracks are starting to dry up nicely so it was time to get the Spec Creo SL back out once again. I have fitted the remote control power controls so it was its trail run. I have fitted them on the handlebars to the rear adjacent to the stem, more on this in Fresh Goods Sunday. I was up and out early doors with a lovely red sunrise that lasted for a couple of minutes before it clouded over and started raining. Still quite windy which made it hard going in places. There was not many people out and about apart from runners and a few dog walkers. Not sure where this heatwave that the forecasters keep going on about as my Garmin dipped down to 2.1 degrees and topped out at 3.2 degrees by the time I got back home. All in just over 15 miles in 1hr 16mins with 800ft of climbing. Below are a few photos from the ride enjoy and hopefully more soon - 






















And I had a delivery from Spa Cycles, another Sunrace cassette for my DT SWISS road wheelset for the Creo inc two new spare XXL valve tubes for back up on the same wheels. Also a few spare bolts for my parts bin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment