20 January 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - Lezyne Strip Drive 150 rear light

After my Lezyne Micro Drive rear led light packed in I was after another usb cheap'ish rear light. I use this on the mtb's so did not want anything mega bright like I use on my road bikes so instead of the 300lm option I bought the 150lm version. It looks robust enough and easy to fit any seat post with a rubber band strap which is adjustable to most seat post diameters. Operation of the light is also simple with the button on the top. In my eyes there are just too many functions to choose from and I will probably not use most of them. If I am on a road section I will use the brightest constant light mode, along the lines if it is dark a bright flashing mode. There are very small light indicators on the side to let you know how much approx. charge is left in the battery. The light is also easy to charge, plug the rubber plug off the end carefully and plug the light into a usb charger plug. Shop around and never pay the rrp as it is far too expensive. For what I paid I should have bought a couple of them.

RRP £31.99 and I paid £13.20!
Manufacturers blurb -
Powerful and versatile LED taillight. Light and durable co-moulded lens/body construction. Unique aero and round post compatible design. Five ultrahigh-output LEDs delivering up to 150 lumens. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Eleven unique modes including two high-visibility Daytime Flash modes. Enhanced lens with built-in side visibility. Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick.
MAX LUMENS:
150
WEIGHT:
69g (without strap mount)

MAX RUNTIME:
30.5
hours (in Flash mode)

RECHARGE TIME:
2
hours

COLORS:
black

CHART:
Strip Drive (Rear) Chart - Front

MANUAL












No comments:

Post a Comment