13 January 2019

Fresh Goods Sunday - Bose Revolve Soundlink Portable Speaker

I have been looking for a speaker for some time now but never really got around to it. After Christmas I thought to myself there might be some in the sale so started looking. I did not one that you speak to and all that type of stuff just so I can connect my Ipad to and play the radio / songs when I am cooking the tea etc. This Bose model seemed to fit the bill, not to big, easy to set up, not mains powdered, don't need to connect onto the wifi, plenty of battery life and robust looking. I ended up going to Currys at Dragonville to purchase it. The white model was totally out of the question and black was ideal so the deal was done. Set up was simple once I found the instructions on the internet. I also down loaded the bose app but that does not do much so deleted it. It knocks out a canny sound and is big enough to produce enough sound even for me to hear. It gets used most days and have only charged it once and it was not flat. It is robust enough to take outside or in the garage. The range from the ipad is approx. 9m before it starts breaking up. I don't use any of the functions apart from the volume up and down! Shame you could not adjust the base etc but the sound tbh is spot on. It is quite heavy but the weight is at the bottom, the best place. The rrp is quite steep and even the sale price I think is a lot of money for a speaker but hopefully it will last a very long time.
RRP £199.99 and I paid £139.00
Manufacturers Blurb - HERE
Dimensions/weight
  • Speaker:15.2 cm H x 8.2 cm W x 8.2 cm D (0.66 kg)
Inputs and outputs
  • 3.5 mm auxiliary input
  • Micro-B USB port
Additional details
  • Wireless range up to 9 m (30 ft.)
  • Battery life up to 12 hours

WHAT’S IN THE BOX
  • SoundLink Revolve speaker
  • USB power supply
  • USB cable
  • AC power adapters


 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment