8 January 2019

A quick spin to Bishop n back on the Mason Bokeh

It was time to drag the Mason back out for a quick out n back spin along the old railway line to Bishop. I left in some lovely winter sunshine but after Willington it clouded over and the temperature started dropping on the Garmin. At one point it was reading 2.9 degrees and by god could you feel it. I was flying through and I thought I had more of a side wind but once I turned to come back I soon worked out it was more of a tailwind as I had a head wind on the way back. The lines were lovely and quiet going out but a few more dog walkers were out on the way back to slow me down! The lines were damp in places after yesterdays rain but still bone dry in the exposed sections and very fast going under tyre. Below are a few snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon -













No comments:

Post a Comment