23 January 2019

Fantastic winter sun's local offroad loop

Woke upto a hard frost, minus -4 degrees in Durham and Angus siad it was minus-6.4 degrees in Consett where he was working. After a few hours day light come in and the sun came out = time for a ride. I had the e mtb in the back of the van so took that for a local offroad loop which was frozen solid! Talking of frozen solid so was my water bottle! I had four layers on my top and was warm enough but wished i had packed my thicker winter tights as my thighs were burning with teh cold. The sun was amazing and made the ride really enjoyable. I have noticed on the last couple of rides the freezing cold weather reduces the bosch battery life! All in 23 miles later and i was smiling from ear to ear. Time to re charge the battery and check over the front Magura brake as the lever is nearly back to the bars.
Enjoy some pics below and hopefully more soon -























 

No comments:

Post a Comment