3 April 2019

Wash, degrease, lube and ready to go - Finish Line E-bike chain lube

Yesterday it for forecast rain nearly all day but they got that wrong! so I washed Angus's second car and treated the Dale Synapse Neo to some spit n polish as they say. It was looking rather dirty / dusty from the last two rides. I also gave the drive chain a degrease with Fenwicks foaming degreaser as the factory oil/wax has worn off the chain now.
I seen some new Finish Line E-bike chain oil when we were in the lakes on holiday - Arragons in Penrith. I asked what the difference was between this one and say the green xc or red dry. They were not sure and said stick to the xc lube. So after reading up on the oil on the Finish Line Website I decided to give it a go. I ordered it from Evans Cycles on click n collect and was there the next day.
So I washed the bike, degreased the chain, then followed the manufacturers instructions- more on this in a future Fresh Good Sunday.
Time will tell if it is as better than their other chain lubes, it is slightly thicker than the red dry lube but no way as thick as the green xc.








No comments:

Post a Comment