28 April 2019

Weekley Catch Up - nothing exciting

 
Ian Dunn tipped me off about cheap Cannondale water bottles in the Merlin Easter sale. Funnily enough I have been looking at Cannondale water bottles in a couple of shops but the £10+ rrp put me off. I got four Cannondale water bottle, 2no x 750ml & 2no x 600ml for £9.47! bargain. I also ordered another small tool bottle and a pair of new Richey spd cleats for my winter boots as the cleats are well worn. 

 
As residents of County Durham we also had this leaflet delivered this week by the postman informing us of all the road closure's for the Velo North Event. There is a more detailed map on there website.




 
I have not been out on the bike this week as my back has gone off again but got a walk on Thursday and Friday. Walking seems to ease the pain! Talking of pain I had to ring the hospital last Thursday before the long bank hol weekend as there was a lump / growth appeared on my back. Tuesday I was at the hospital to see my surgeon and clinical nurse, took one look and said it has to come out. The next day I had the call to come for my pre op check up / multi form filling / tests etc on the Friday and the operation next Wednesday. Talk about quick! Oh well certainly cannot complain about the speed of the NHS. So that will be me back on the slab again, operation number 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment