3 November 2018

Local Saturday morning spin with Angus on the E Cube mtb's

What a week it has been, I have been playing catch up at work as I was off all last week. Started work around 6am ever day this week! I even beat the gritter out on the roads yesterday. No time for any cycling but had a few hours hike on Thursday. Angus has been working ta Barnard Castle all week so he is out the house over 10 hours each day. Anyway we got the bikes ready and out just after 8am this morning. After a couple of miles my saddle had dropped so stopped and lifted it up, I tightened the nut on the cube quick release collar and went to close it and it snapped. Jane came in the van and whisked me off back home and quickly fitted a spare collar, I also slid the saddle forward on the rails as I forgot to do that as well. Angus cycled back home and we headed off for a second time. The trails are very wet and muddy now with big puddles every where. We had a great mix of all weathers from some sun, cloud, overcast, cool, warm and a near gale force wind later in the ride when we heading over to Hetton. There was not too many people out and about. All in we covered nearly 42 miles. Below are a few snaps but have not come out very well. I think there must have been some condensation on the inside of the camera lens. Enjoy and hopefully more soon -
ps we went to Brandon Cricket Club last night to watch the fireworks, tonight's is at Fram Comp, tomorrow is Chester Le Street riverside and Monday is back at the Police HQ at Fram.


































No comments:

Post a Comment