16 August 2024

Out n back ride to Bishop Auckland - starting to feel like Autumn

 


First ride of the week! I have had a crazy busy week at work and at home so not much spare time to speak of. The forecast was for a beautiful sunrise and blazing sun, well they were wrong. Sort of a sunrise then clouded over and it was really cold. The Garmin was reading 6 degrees along the old railway line. To be honest it felt like Autumn was starting with the heavy overnight dew and the shrubbery at the sides of the lines starting to die back. On the plus side the line to Bishop was lovely and quite at 6am with only a few dog walkers and odd runner. It was a simple out n back route and I took my Creo 1 gravel bike again. I have fell totally back in love with it again. Dare I say it, I enjoy it more than my Creo 2. Anyway below are a few snaps from the ride and as ever the sun just come out near the end, typical. Enjoy and hopefully more soon- 










No comments:

Post a Comment