8 August 2024

One of my regular loops of County Durham's old railway lines

 


Yet another local ride on one of my local loops taking in two of County Durham's old railway lines on my Specialized Cro 1 gravel bike. I must admit I have fallen back in love again with my original Creo which I just love riding. I checked on the Spec app and the bike has now done just under 7,000 miles (11,200km) and it states the battery maximum capacity is still 100% ! I have defo had my moneys worth out of this one. Onto the ride, the weather was a good old mixed bag again from cloudy, overcast, strong winds, odd peak of sunshine and feeling a little warmer. The old railway lines are still bone dry, dusty and fast going under tyre. There was a few other out but not many. Below are a few snaps from the ride,, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 


















No comments:

Post a Comment