3 September 2023

New bike - TREK Marlin+ 8 - e mtb hardtail

 


I have finally made the decision to replace the old Cube e mtb hardtail. I have been looking for some years but finally made the decision when TREK released this new model. It has the lower powered Bosch Active Line Plus motor (which is on my Cannondale Synapse Neo) and a smaller 400Wh compact tube battery with the new Purion 200 smart controller. It has a similar groupset spec to the Cube but I have quite a few spares / upgrades in my spare stock which will upgarde the bike into what I normally ride. There are two models the higher spec 8 £3k and lower spec 6 £2.4k, both models come in two different colours and loads of sizes. 
More on this soon and looking forward to getting it out on the tracks n trails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment