24 August 2023

An overcast but warmer ride up the C2C to Annfield Plain / Greencroft / Catchgate n back

 


I was just not feeling it again today and nearly did not bother going out but thought to myself come on give your head a shake. I hopped onto the old railway line at West Pelton and turned left and headed up the old railway line to Annfield Plain. It was damp and muddy in a few places after the overnight rain, typical as I just washed, degreased, charged and re lubed the bike last night. It was mainly quiet so not too mush stop / start. Once up at Greencroft I did a short road loop taking in Catchgate and back onto the line at Annfield Plain all the way back down to West Pelton. It was spitting rain but not to heavy. It felt slightly warmer today as there was not wind. The Garmin was reading 15 degrees, not exactly tarmac splitting temperatures! Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully mores soon- 












No comments:

Post a Comment