3 July 2022

Fresh Goods Sunday - Assos Evo 7 Arm Warmers (Mens Size II)

 


I bought these a while ago but forgot all about them. I have been using my very old and trusty Aldi arm warmers since the end of Winter coming into Spring / start of summer. I must have bought these over 25 years ago and fit me like a glove. They have been through the washer umpteen times and have never lost shape / shrunk or gone baggy. To be honest I am not sure why I have even bought a new pair but I have. I have retired my old Aldi ones into my spares box for just in case. This model of Assos are very similar and basic. Fleecy material on the inside which keeps your arms warm and they are reasonably wind and shower proof. They fold down so you can put them into your back pocket mid ride if your arm get too warm. One thing I have noticed the material is less stretchy than my Aldi ones and quite a tight felling when you first put them on. After a few miles you don't even notice you have them on. One arm warmer has a right side label sewed onto the top hem which points out overs when you put them on. The quality looks good and should hopefully should last me a very long time. The rrp is just plain crazy in my eyes for what you get but as ever shop around for a bargain. I paid less than twenty quid inc p&p and I would say that was about right for a pair of plain black arm warmers. 

RRP £32.00 and I paid £19.67 from CRC = 39% discount

Manufacturers blurb - Classic arm warmers for the cool, shifting conditions of spring and fall.
Early morning starts, long descents, or dramatic weather shifts can all conspire to leave your short sleeve cycling jersey feeling inadequate, even in summer. Our armWarmer_evo7 combines breathability and light insulation to provide dry warmth on cool days or chilly descents, and they compress for half-pocket storage, so there’s never a reason not to take them on a ride.


SIZE
0XS - S
IS - M - L
IIXL - XLG - TIR






















No comments:

Post a Comment