12 January 2022

Local spin out on the roads- Sunny and warm



Well its been a fair while since I have been out on the Creo road bike so it was time to knock the dust off it and try out all the new parts I have fitted over the last few weeks. The sun was out and was warmer than I thought it was. I had my full winter kit on but by the time I got to the top of the first climb my gloves were off and my jacket and long sleeved jersey zips were opened up. At the top of the second climb my merino hat was off so the wind could blow through my hair. By the time I reached Easington Lane the temperature had dropped but was still warm. The roads were very busy as ever with only a couple of close passes, so I have not missed anything new. It was lovely to get back out again getting a few miles in. Below are a few snaps from the ride. All in just over 29 miles in 1hr 53mins, ave 15.4mph with 1800ft of climbing. 
Enjoy and hopefully more soon - 










No comments:

Post a Comment